Pages

Monday, February 02, 2015

Fun February Holidays


It's a new month and, after you guys seemed to get a kick out of the quirky holidays I published in December, I thought I'd share some this month as well.

 I'm thinking some nice loud music blasting in the kitchen is in order tomorrow. Which ones will you celebrate??

 1 National Freedom Day

 2 Ground Hog Day

 3 The Day the Music Died (Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, and the Big Bopper died in a plane crash in 1959)

 4 Thank a Mailman Day (I bet some chocolate with a nice note would do the trick!)

 5 National Weatherman's Day

 7 Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day (my kids could totally get behind this)

 7 Wave All Your Fingers at Your Neighbor Day (mine might think I'm crazy)

 9 Clean out Your Computer Day (or at least your inbox???)

 9 Toothache Day (let's hope not)

 10 Umbrella Day

 11 Don't Cry over Spilled Milk Day

 11 White T-Shirt Day

 13 Blame Someone Else Day (My kids celebrate this every day.)

 14 National Organ Donor Day

 14 Valentine's Day

 15 Singles Awareness Day (and all the single ladies say amen)

 16 Do a Grouch a Favor Day (if someone comes to mind, it's probably best not to say)

 17 Random Acts of Kindness Day

 18 National Battery Day

 22 Be Humble Day (I'm thinking that should be everyday.)

 22 Walking the Dog Day

 24 National Tortilla Chip Day (Chips and Queso anyone?)

 26 Tell a Fairy Tale Day (A good day to watch Ever After on Netflix-- a personal fave of mine)

 27 No Brainer Day (I'm thinking a no brainer dinner is in order.)

 28 Public Sleeping Day (just go to the airport to witness this)


( Thanks to Sandra Beckwith at www.buildbookbuzz.com for this list. Go here to see the original source.)
Pin It!

No comments: