Pages

Monday, February 08, 2010

Where I Am Hanging Out Today...


You can find me at Novel Matters, where I wrote a post called "Being A Keeper." What does that mean? Check out the post! A public thank you to the ladies of Novel Matters, who have come alongside She Reads and lent their support by entering in a partnership with us. They post over at She Reads and we post over at Novel Matters. A great exchange! If you are a writer, or dream of being a writer, spend some time at Novel Matters. These ladies are amazing sources of info and encouragement and I have been blessed to get to know them.

You can find a story in Christian Fiction Online Magazine about She Reads. Thanks to CFO Mag for helping spread the word about what we are doing!

And finally, the giveaway we're doing over at She Reads today is NOT TO BE MISSED. Seriously folks. I am not kidding. I dare you to go check it out.
Pin It!

No comments: