Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Free Writing Workbooks for Homeschoolers (Or Anyone)


I got a link to these student writing workbooks which were designed for the NaNoWriMo site. These are totally free to download and use with your students-- there is one for elementary students, one for middle school students, and one for high school students. It features a lot of info on character development-- at least the elementary one did. But I liked how it got them really thinking about character development! This would be a fun departure from a normal writing curriculum. And anything that gets kids thinking about writing and creating is a good endeavor in my book!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love those writer's workbooks. I'm going the site for writing a crazy word goal in a month. You should have your kids try it.