- Pick up the next Explode The Code for my son, who finally finished Book 1. Also get Wordly Wise for my 3rd grader.
- Plan school for the month of December (we are taking this week off)
- Finally go to the cleaners to pick up clothes that have been there for weeks.
- Mail off an ebook that someone ordered but doesn't have email.
- Buy a new crockpot.
- Send out all the letters I need to send for people to sign off their permission to use their stories in our book.
- Work on the Bible study for the speaker book I am currently pulling together.
- Make my Christmas planning notebook (more on this later)
- Go shopping for Thanksgiving groceries
- Clean and prepare my house for guests
- Cook for Thanksgiving-- my mom and I are splitting the meal, so it shouldn't be too hard! I think this is the recipe I am going to use to make our turkey breast this year-- I am just thankful I am not cooking a big ole bird like I have in years past! Most likely, I will cook two of them just to make sure we have leftovers!
Here is our menu plan for this week:
Sunday) Daddy is bringing home Wendy's hamburgers (and a salad for me!)
Monday) Pasta Fagioli soup (never made it last week), cornbread
Tuesday) Taco Platter (seasoned meat, cheese, taco sauce, lettuce, tortilla chips all set out to assemble however you like)
Wednesday) Chicken and Pasta (marinated chicken strips sauteed then tossed with bottled pasta sauce, then served over penne pasta), salad
Thursday) Thanksgiving dinner!
Saturday) Eggs, Hashbrowns, Bacon, Blueberry Muffins