Pages

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sunday Morning


I have been remiss in posting these last few days, and for that I apologize. I especially wish that rather negative post about solicitations would not have been what sat at the top of my blog for several days-- because I hate confrontations and uncomfortable situations. And I don't like negative stuff on my blog. I would much rather everyone be happy! On a good note, the person who contacted my blogroll wrote and apologized-- and even offered to say something about it here. I thought that was nice. I just urged him to ask first in the future. Just as good blogging etiquette. Perhaps others would not care about such things, but I did. Do.

And so I just thought I would pop in and say... something. Anything to put something new at the top of this blog. We are headed to church soon, and then our kids have auditions for a play and I have plans with a friend (a rescheduling of plans that didn't happen on Thursday evening). So, that means there won't be much time for posting! I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday-- See you back here on Monday!

ETA: And in the meantime, you can enjoy reading these great posts that inspired me!

The benefits of having a "Focus room" in your cleaning schedule. (I want to try this!):
http://clemsonfamilyof6.blogspot.com/2008/04/focus-room-cleaning.html

Salvaging those bad days through gratitude:
http://aholyexperience.com/2008/09/salvage-days-cinders.html

Our older ones aren't too old to be read picture books! Here is a list of great books to read to big kids:
http://preschoolathome.typepad.com/preschool_at_home/2008/09/picture-books-for-older-children.html

Some great questions for moms to ask themselves everyday-- how can we inspire learning if we aren't inspired learners??
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/mozart/573327
Pin It!

4 comments:

Debra said...

Thanks for popping in and saying "something". As I was going to my bookmark to your blog I said, sometimes MB writes on sundays, let see if she there.
As I told you before I love your faithfulness to writing on your blog.
Have a great day!
We love you MB.

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

Marybeth,

I am new to the blog world and have enjoyed mothers like you who are sharing and opening up their world to others. Your post this morning about scheduling was very good. I like the idea of having a separate planner for the kids. I am endeavoring to do that this year with my oldest who is in 4th grade and a boy.

Thank you!
Beth

Joni said...

Great links! Thanks, friend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to my post about picture books for older readers. If anyone pops over I would love to add your suggestions in a future post.

I hope you are having a wonderful schoolday!