Pages

Friday, August 08, 2008

We're Here!!


We got to the beach, immediately changed into our suits and headed out to the beach for a few hours of sun, sand, and surf. Now we are back at Uncle Bob's beach house and I am pleased to announce that the house DOES seem to have internet-- so I can keep blogging! Curt has gone out to pick up pizzas for dinner and the kids are vegging in front of the Disney channel. They are sufficiently worn out enough for an early bedtime. And Curt and I have an exciting evening planned of running to Walmart to stock up on food for the coming week. (He brought us down here and is going to stay just long enough to get us settled before heading back home to work. What a guy!)

I love the beach. Thanks Uncle Bob!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Shari Braendel said...

Okay, now I am sufficiently sad! Ohhhh how I'd like to run down to the beach right about now! Miss you and wish we could be there...have a wonderful time! love, Shari

Carol said...

I'm so jealous!! Have fun!