Pages

Thursday, January 03, 2008

A Writing Blog


I wanted to take a moment to direct your attention to a new place I am blogging. I have been on Precious Moms for awhile now, but struggled with a direction for it. This blog serves as my "mind dump" for so many subjects, I needed to distinguish the other one.

Sometime around Christmas, I decided (with the advice of some friends) to focus on balancing writing and family. That helps me to be able to separate the two blogs. While I will still talk about writing here, I will write much more on the subject there. That one will be a more "nuts and bolts," how-to blog.

Does that make any sense at all?

Anyway, I hope you all will start checking in with me over there as well. The blogs there are great ones! Be sure to spend some time looking around. The link is under "Writing Blogs" in my sidebar and can be found under, cleverly enough, "My Writing Blog." Can't wait to see you there!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will, of course, be checking you out there as i remain YOUR BIGGEST BLOG FAN EVER.
hee hee.
i love you!
jess