Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Scenes From A Birthday Party


Ok, just a few words...


a pile of presents

little brother "helping" lick the icing bowl

two cakes for a crowd


strawberry cake is a family favorite-- my cousin Nancy said she could stick her head in the hole of the Bundt cake and eat her way out of it!

my mom and step-dad, my cousin Nancy (behind me to the left), me and Curt, my step-brother Rohn (behind me) and my step-sister Becky and her husband Chuck

Chuck and the two year old really connected (that's me, Nancy and my mom sitting behind them, talking recipes, btw)

Becky and Bekah!

Pin It!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

woo hoo!

Your family is beautiful! You look great for having 6 kids!

Come check out my butt kicking post for today!

Debra said...

Marybeth,
Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Nice Family Picture...
Thanks for sharing.
Have a wonderful day!

Alyce said...

what a beautiful family!
Alyce

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family. It was great hanging out last night and getting to know more about you.

Laura said...

The family pics are great!! Cake looks yummy!!

MrsProverbs31 said...

What a cute family and lovely cake. I can taste it in my imagination.

Jenny said...

How fun! I love strawberry cake, too!

Anonymous said...

too cute for words!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marybeth,
I just tagged you with a meme on my blog. Please don't feel obligated to play if you don't want to. Take care!

Maggie - Mom of Six said...

I love the pictures! I have not read your blog before today but I have to say it is really neat to see someone else with six kids! Mine range from 19 to 5. And one of them just turned 14 today.

Anonymous said...

this was so cute on wednesday!
and thursday!
and friday.
um, and saturday.
tonight, yes, these pictures are still great, but...well...

hee hee

love
jess

MaryLu said...

What a fun birthday party!
Oh BTW, I have something for you over at my blog, check it out at the post titled My First Bloggy Award.