(I usually assign days, but this time I just made a list and bought the ingredients and will randomly assign meals according to what I am in the mood to cook)
- bacon, scrambled eggs, blueberry muffin cake
- chicken strips, black-eyed peas, mashed potatoes with gravy (tonight)
- chicken soft tacos
- grilled chicken strips over salad
- grilled hamburgers and french fries (July 4th)
- chicken, broccoli and cashew stir fry over rice
This should get us to Saturday, when I leave for Atlanta for the ICRS convention. Once I am gone, Curt will most likely take the kids out to eat-- and I will enjoy the break from cooking!