Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Heart Wide Open Christmas Kicks Off Today!




I know that several of you have already signed up for this but for those of you who haven't, it's not too late to join in with the amazing Shellie Rushing Tomlinson's wonderful online, free advent experience. She is the Belle of All Things Southern, and this December she's also the Belle of Advent. She's inviting all of us to join her, me and some wonderful bloggers for an advent devotional you can take part in.

If you, like me, always look for a way to be more intentional during advent, then this is music to your ears. Each day, starting today, there will be free devotions published on various blogs and-- you guessed it-- yours truly is one of the blog stops! I will host December 12-16 so go sign up and I will see you when my week rolls around. (And hopefully before too.)

Go here to learn more about how it works and to sign up!

Here is today's tweet-- you can follow along on Twitter as well!

November 30, 2014  As surely as we get to choose what to collect & value in our homes, we get to choose what we collect & value in our hearts. #HeartWideOpen 
Pin It!

No comments: