Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Got Any Big Weddings Coming Up In Your Family?



We just had a big wedding in our family this past weekend and-- while my family and I couldn't be there-- it seemed like it was the dominating topic for everyone involved-- directly and otherwise-- for a year. So when I found out that this movie is coming out April 26 I knew it'd be on "must see" list. I bet we can all relate. And just look at that all-star cast. I love fun movies like this! See below for a description:

With an all-star cast led by Robert DeNiro, Katherine Heigl, Diane Keaton, Amanda Seyfried, Topher Grace, with Susan Sarandon and Robin Williams, THE BIG WEDDING is an uproarious romantic comedy about a charmingly modern family trying to survive a weekend wedding celebration that has the potential to become a full blown family fiasco. To the amusement of their adult children and friends, long divorced couple Don and Ellie Griffin (De Niro and Keaton) are once again forced to play the happy couple for the sake of their adopted son's wedding after his ultra conservative biological mother unexpectedly decides to fly halfway across the world to attend. With all of the wedding guests looking on, the Griffins are hilariously forced to confront their past, present and future - and hopefully avoid killing each other in the process. Screenplay by Justin Zackham. Directed by Justin Zackham.

And speaking of weddings, my new book is called The Wishing Tree and is about a wedding at Sunset Beach NC. Something to add to your beach or pool bag this summer... Release date is June 4!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Josey Bozzo said...

Oh my goodness Marybeth, another book!!!
Yay!!!!!

amy said...

oh my gosh i'm so excited!!!!!!!
you time these books just right for my summer readding!!!!!

Pam said...

Well, that was a surprise! You've been dropping hints about your book but to see the title and cover all of a sudden at the end of this post . . . I can't wait to read it. And it will definitely be in my pool bag!: )