Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bif Of A Break


If you haven't gathered, I'm taking a bit of a break from blogging. Things are craaazy around here. With multiple looming class parties for the kids, special gift drives to buy for, shopping for family gifts, craft and baking projects and some businessey (is that a word?) stuff to take care of, there's just been no room for writing posts. And also, we had to give away our beloved dog and are getting a puppy. I promise to post the whole story sometime soon. And I will post pictures too. Because our new puppy is just plain cute. But we miss our other dog terribly and the decision was hard on all of us.

I also intend to write a post about The Hobbit because I'm taking my two sons to see it tonight. I'll let you know if it's worth seeing, and if it's okay for kids to see.


Pin It!

2 comments:

Zibilee said...

I'm sorry about the loss of your dog, but eager to see the puppy! I can totally understand you having to take a break from blogging for a bit. It is hard during the holidays to get everything done. Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas, my friend!





















































Stephanie said...

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas...enjoy the time with your family! I love your writing and greatly respect you as a mom!