Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken


(photo courtesy of Food.com)

I made this easy four ingredient Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken for dinner last weekend and it was a big hit. The whole family loved it. I assmbled it early in the day and just refrigerated it until it was time to pop it in the oven. Pretty simple with delicious results. I served it with baked sweet potatoes (with a dish of cinnamon sugar handy to liberally douse) and green beans. The flavors all complemented each other nicely. A perfect fall meal followed by a dessert of carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, courtesy of the very sweet ladies who hosted me at the Wingate University Friends of the Library event. I love it when a meal comes together!

What's for dinner at your house?
Pin It!

No comments: