Monday, May 14, 2012

A Week Off

This coming week I am taking a blogging break. My fourth novel is due this week and I am also going on a little tour of my state, meeting the booksellers who will (hopefully) be selling my new novel this summer. We're calling it a "Good Will Tour" and I hope that's just what it is. I am anticipating being quite crazy between writing at night and driving during the day-- which doesn't leave much time for popping in over here.

I will be back next week with more stuff to talk about and I'm sure some stories from the road! Y'all have a good week and be sure to check in over at She Reads and Southern Belle View, where there will be lots of new content to keep you busy!
Pin It!


JottinMama said...

I just prayed that you would be blessed and encouraged and shown favor this week - as you write and travel. May He speak to you as you drive...and may He speak right through you as you pen it out.

Hoping you have a joy-filled, full-of-surprises kind of week! He is good. - Kate :)

Heather said...

Safe travels!

Carol Baldwin said...

Have a great week and travel safe! May the Lord be with you in all you do and may He be honored and glorified.