Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

A Week Off


This coming week I am taking a blogging break. My fourth novel is due this week and I am also going on a little tour of my state, meeting the booksellers who will (hopefully) be selling my new novel this summer. We're calling it a "Good Will Tour" and I hope that's just what it is. I am anticipating being quite crazy between writing at night and driving during the day-- which doesn't leave much time for popping in over here.

I will be back next week with more stuff to talk about and I'm sure some stories from the road! Y'all have a good week and be sure to check in over at She Reads and Southern Belle View, where there will be lots of new content to keep you busy!
Pin It!

3 comments:

JottinMama said...

I just prayed that you would be blessed and encouraged and shown favor this week - as you write and travel. May He speak to you as you drive...and may He speak right through you as you pen it out.

Hoping you have a joy-filled, full-of-surprises kind of week! He is good. - Kate :)

Heather said...

Safe travels!

Carol Baldwin said...

Have a great week and travel safe! May the Lord be with you in all you do and may He be honored and glorified.