Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This Week At SBV and SR


On Wednesdays I send you elsewhere on the web to see the other blogs I have a hand in, Southern Belle View and She Reads. Please take a moment to hop over to those blogs (I'm still in Easter mode, clearly) and see what's going on.

This week at Southern Belle View we're talking about national poetry month. My post today is about dancing with words-- and how poetry can teach us to do just that. I have always loved poetry and admired poets. Their economy of words captures my attention.

At She Reads this week we're hearing from Charles Martin about his literary first love, from Charlotte Rogan-- who wrote our selection this month, The Lifeboat-- about where she writes, a video about how a book gets printed and bound (let's hear it for REAL books!), and a guest post from author Bonnie Grove. All good stuff.

Enjoy your humpday!
Pin It!

No comments: