Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!






I'm spending time with my family as my husband has some time off work and my kids have some time off school. I will be back January 2nd to start a new year with you!

I'd like to wish all my regular blog readers (and those who drop by) a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you for spending time with me each day via this blog. You bless me with each visit.

Remember that starting January 2nd I am going to be beginning a study of Write It Down, Make It Happen by Harriette Klausner. You can buy it from most any online or retail store and I was even able to find some used copies available. We will be going through a chapter a week. I hope that many of you will leave a comment at this post and let me know you're going to be participating.

I'm excited to come alongside you guys in 2012 as we write down our goals together-- then support each other in making them happen! Until then, eat, drink and be merry... and so, so thankful.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Zibilee said...

Merry Christmas to you, my friend, and may God bless you and your family!

Anonymous said...

So that it will be clear to your readers, the author's name is Henriette Anne Klauser, not to be confused with Amazon book reviewer Harriet Klausner. Just wanted to help everyone find the correct book. Thanks and make it a great day!

Kim said...

Merry Belated Christmas Marybeth, Curt & Family!!! Praying you had a great one and have a blessed New Year! Look forward to checking in after the new year!

Deanna said...

Oh my goodness! Your young'uns are all grown up. I looked at the picture and wondered....then I counted...."Yep, six. That's got to be her children." Your family is beautiful!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jackie S. said...

Beautiful family! Praying God's blessings on you; looking forward to continued great posts next year!

Vonnie said...

Is this book available as ebook though somewhere?

aljoy said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year! I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I finally got to read your book 'She makes it look easy'. I thoroughly enjoyed it - not being able to put it down for two days. I will be recommending it to my friends and hopefully our soon-to-come church book club. Our library does not carry The Mailbox so I will be on the look-out to get it. Thanks again!

Pam said...

Love the picture of your beautiful family!