Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Review Week!




It's review week at my blog all this week-- just in time for Christmas you can find out about great books for the folks on your list. I LOVE getting books for Christmas. Nothing makes me happier than a gift card to a bookstore. (And if you have an indie bookstore in your area, patronize them! I love the small stores. Sure you might pay a bit more, but your money is going back into your community and supporting the kind of bookstores we grew up on. Plus you can't beat the personal attention and customer service.) Ok, stepping off my soapbox...

Anyway, for the rest of this week please come back as I am going to have a giveaway or two and recommend some great products for the kids, women, and writers on your list. Yay!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Zibilee said...

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!