Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Psalms For Moms


“Once again I’ll go over what God has done,

lay out on the table the ancient wonders;

I’ll ponder all the things you’ve accomplished,

and give a long, loving look at your acts.”

~Ps. 77: 11-12 MSG

Ann Voskamp sent this out as her weekend post, and I wanted to share it here with those who might've missed it. This verse expresses where I'm trying to live right now, reflecting on God's faithfulness in the past as I look towards an uncertain future.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Zibilee said...

Marybeth, I just wanted to tell you that God has answered some huge prayers for me in some amazing ways this week, and I feel so grateful and blessed. I know there is more that I need him to do, but I was so overwhelmed that he has heard me and came through in such excellent time. Praise him, he's good!