Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Thought I'd share my menu plan today as we kick off a new week.

Pork Tenderloin with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Buttered Corn

Grilled Pork Chops, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans

Grilled Chicken in Homemade Pomodoro Sauce over Penne Pasta, Salad

Roast in the Crockpot over Egg Noodles, Salad

Grilled Chicken, Pasta Salad, Lima Beans

Asian Chicken over rice, Steamed Broccoli

Many of the recipes for this menu plan were from the Gooseberry Patch cookbook, Super Fast Slow Cooking. I got mine at Cracker Barrel but you can order it online via the link I provided. One example of an easy and delicious meal is "Dad's Pork Tenderloin." Put the pork tenderloin in the crockpot and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Mix a can of Cream of Mushroom, a can of Golden Mushroom, and a can of French Onion Soup together and pour over the meat. Cook all day and serve the meat with the gravy over mashed potatoes or rice or egg noodles. So good! So easy!

How about you? What's for dinner at your house this week? Want more inspiration? Head on over to www.orgjunkie.com and click on her "Menu Plan Monday" link.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I tried the week menu planning for a while but somewhere along the way it fell by the wayside. BUT I do have a plan for tonight. Chicken Parmesan with salad and homemade french bread ~ yummy! Can't wait for dinner : )

I've seen the Gooseberry Patch cookbook at Cracker Barrel and after skimming thought it looked like a good one! I might have to put that on my wish list : )

Hope your dinner brings smiles to those precious faces at your table tonight.

Sweet Blessings,
Pam

Shelly said...

Thanks Marybeth!

I can always count on great suggestions and site links when I visit with you.

Currently, I am trying to get organized and create meal plans. This is a daunting task, but I am encouraged by your words.

amy said...

yeah - glad to see your menu ideas back on line! i'm doing chicken panini sandwiches (the george foreman also doubles as a mack daddy panini machine).....tomorrow is bbq pulled pork, which is cooking in the crock pot now...and i have all items for the rest of week dinners, just not sure which order i'm going to do yet...