My Top Ten Favorite Things To Do With Chicken.
My favorite grocery store has chicken on sale this week-- buy one, get 2 free. This means I have LOTS of chicken breasts in my fridge/freezer right now. Because of that, I thought I'd list my top ten favorite things to do with chicken breasts today.
1. Put the chicken breasts in the crockpot and pour barbecue sauce on top. Cook all day, shred and serve on buns with chips and fruit.
2. Slice up and stir fry with baby carrots and broccoli. Serve over rice.
3. Marinate and grill. Serve with rice and a green veggie on the side.
4. Grill extra of the chicken, slice into strips and toss with pasta sauce, serve over your favorite pasta.
5. Make chicken pot pie or chicken pie (use recipe from yesterday).
6. Put chicken in crockpot and add cream of chicken soup and a 1/2 can of water over top. Add some chopped onions and celery for flavor. Cook all day, shred and serve over rice (chicken and rice) or broad egg noodles (tastes like chicken and dumplings).
7. Make little foil packets and add a drizzle of olive oil and Jane's Crazy Salt. Seal the packets and bake at 350 for 45-1 hour. Serve with green veggies and baked potatoes.
8. Use the recipe on the back of Progresso Italian Breadcrumbs and bake the chicken. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans. Delish!
9. Make taco soup or tortilla soup.
10. Put chicken breasts in crockpot and add a packet of taco seasoning and a can of chicken broth. Cook all day. Shred and serve as a burrito or taco filling.