Pages

Monday, September 06, 2010

In A Food Mood


Today is Labor Day! A day to celebrate the work we do by... not working! Take a day off from cooking and order pizza, or arrange a cookout where everyone brings just one dish so no one's overwhelmed. Eat off paper plates and splurge on some plastic utensils and toss it all after so you don't have to clean up. Other labor-free (or nearly that) meals are Make-Your-Own hoagies, Stouffer's lasagna, or even just throwing something in the crockpot in the morning. Of course, if your budget allows, there's always eating out. I plan to call up my friends at Domino's.

Enjoy a labor-free day in the kitchen. I know I plan to!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Kristi Butler said...

Hey Friend!
We're getting ready to phone in our order!!! Happy Labor Day!!

By the way, I got the book from Brandon! Thanks sooooooooo much!!

Hugs!