Pages

Monday, July 06, 2009

A Short Daybook Entry


What I am listening to: John Mayer's first cd-- in my opinion it's still his best. A great cd to listen to in the summer.

What I am thankful for: three of my kids are with grandma at the beach so I have a much lighter load!

What I am making: not much this week... I did make a delicious chocolate chip cake with a rich, fudge icing to take to the 4th of July party we went to this past weekend.

What I am thinking... the laundry load goes down significantly when you have half the children! Having a break is a wonderful thing.

What I am reading: (Can't wait for this book to come out! This link is to the first chapter so you can get a sneak peek.)http://www.triciagoyer.com/cmsdocuments/Blue_Like_Play_Dough_Prologue_CH_1.pdf

What I am hoping: that this week doesn't go by as fast as I think it will!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Enjoy your week with half the load :)

Sandra in Phx said...

Hope your week is just awesome!!

Arlene said...

"chocolate chip cake with rich, fudge icing". I gained a couple pounds just thinking about it! Need a napkin to wipe off all the drool. Have a blessed week.

Anonymous said...

So you mind giving the recipe for your salad dressing you mentioned in the 7/3 post??? It sounds so good! Jeannie