Pages

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Weekend Good Things


A girls' night in on Friday night with my 14yo daughter, who really wanted to be with a friend but stayed home with me instead. We watched a chick flick and ate brownie sundaes while the 3yo slept and the rest of the family was at the swim meet in the rain. We got the better end of that deal, in my opinion...

Seeing Hannah Montana on Saturday with my 9yo daughter... having our "best day ever" just the two of us, running errands and focusing on her.

Sunday morning pancakes made by my husband, who is a good thing himself.

The encouragement of a good friend when I needed it most.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Sandra in Phx said...

I am thinking about taking my daughter to see the Hannah Montana movie for a Girls' Day. I am going to have to work on that!

I am glad you had a great weekend!!

heidi said...

aren't those moments awesome...quality girl-time w/your girls! nothing can replace that in their hearts.

Karin Katherine said...

Those are all wonderful good things. I especially liked how you hung out and watched chick flicks with your daughter and ate sundaes. That is my fantasy future with my girls. I cannot wait.