Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Free Donuts!


Mark your calendars! Here's the scoop on how to get a free donut... if you are fortunate enough to live near a Krispy Kreme, that is. We live frighteningly close to one. This is also my daughter's bday, so you can bet I will be surprising her with an impromptu trip to get a free donut-- fun!

According to their <http://www.KrispyKreme.com> statement:

"Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is honoring American's sense of pride and freedom ofchoice on Inauguration Day, by offering a free doughnut of choice to everycustomer on this historic day, Jan. 20. By doing so, participating KrispyKreme stores nationwide are making an oath to tasty goodies - just anotherreminder of how oh-so-sweet "free" can be."

Any doughnut you like! For Free!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Sandra in Phx said...

Oh I just adore Krispy Kreme donuts. Luckily for me, the closest one to my house is about 45 minutes away! But my husband often is running around town and I might make him stop for one for me...what are the chances he won't eat it on its way to me?!

Happy Four said...

Thanks for the tip. I signed up for the free bottle of Suave the other day. I am working on make wise money choices and your blog is such a blessing to me on this journey of motherhood!

Anonymous said...

Marybeth,
Thanks for your devo today. I was reminded that some around us have decided to try on another spouse - tired of their current spouses quirks. I think we all needed to read your devo and remember that there are always quirks; no matter who you are with!
Have a super day.
Lynn

For His Glory said...

Marybeth - read your piece today at P31 and thank you for same. I, too, am full of quirks like my house, my family, my friends. Thank you for the reminder that God loves us in spite of and because of the little things that set us apart from the herd. It is indeed those little "quirks" that make us usable in a way someone else may not be. Yours, In Christ - Andrea Austin, Glendale, AZ

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog. And I come here today to find I can get FREE doughnuts at Krispy Kreme.

Goodness!!

Take care,
Amy
www.crumbsonmyfloor.com

Sandy said...

Marybeth,
I loved your devotional on quirks! I'm not perfect and that's ok, my God loves me anyway! Great lesson, thanks for the blessing.