Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Looking For A Great Gift For A Little Girl In Your Life?


Several months ago, I got an offer I couldn't refuse. The folks at Caring Corners offered to send me their new Mrs. Goodbee Dollhouse to review. I enthusiastically accepted their kind offer and waited eagerly for our (very large) package to arrive. When it did, my girls ripped into it and before I knew it, they were engrossed in hours of playing and setting it up.

This dollhouse is no ordinary dollhouse. With recordings in each room that encourage character and helpfulness, children learn while playing. There are plenty of rooms and the furniture is durable and child-friendly. My kids (even the boys) have spent hours and hours playing with it.

If you are looking for something special to put under the tree this Christmas, this is a great idea!

Check out Caring Corners at http://www.caringcorners.com/ to learn more, or go here to see the commercial.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Marybeth,
I want this dollhouse for my Christmas present!!!!
Hey, when do you want to bake that bakalava?
Zoe

Amy Jo said...

How fun! How in the world do you get to be a toy reviewer? I loved the Thomas Nelson link you provided us...my first book just arrived. Thanks for the lead! :-)

By the way, I'm loving all of your posts this week. You've been busy writing! Looking forward to seeing what other fun posts arrive in my in-box from you blog.

Sweet blessings,
Amy in OR