Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You Just Never Know...


what you are going to find on the internet!

Today I made a loaf of the blueberry bread recipe I found on Kelli's blog. This particular recipe comes with a recipe for warm vanilla cream sauce to be served on top of it, making it more like a dessert than a breakfast-type bread. But I didn't want to fool with standing over the burner and making that part, so I decided to just serve it with real whipped cream instead. Though I had made real whipped cream before, I decided just to google it to make sure I was remembering it right.

I found this video. It was a good instructional video, but the credits made me laugh and want to share the link with you. Check it out for yourself to see what I mean.

I love the internet because of all the resources and answers to questions I have at my fingertips-- this is only one example of a time I needed an answer... and got it... and a good laugh to boot!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Melissa Milbourn said...

I love the internet 'cause I can stay in touch with you! :-)

Hope to talk with my Pastor this week. I'll be back in touch.