Pages

Friday, August 08, 2008

One Last Summer Adventure!


Well, the Whalens are headed off for one last little adventure before a new school year starts! We leave in about an hour to spend nine days at my uncle Bob's beach house! Everyone is excited-- which might explain the over the top behavior in our house yesterday. (I mentioned this in my previous post.)

Curt is actually not going to be with us for this trip-- and neither is my oldest, as they both have to work. So, it's just going to be me and the five kids. Lord willing, my good friend Karen is going to be bringing her three children all the way from Michigan to spend the week with us! Karen and I are certain we will use all our words over the course of the week and are already discussing projects we want to do while we are there. The kids are all giddy about spending time with Karen's kids-- they have been internet and phone friends for several years but have never met. If you think about it, please pray for Karen and her kids to have a safe trip-- they have a 15 hour drive ahead of them!!
Pin It!

No comments: