Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

For Homeschoolers


Sorry I have been a bit limited in my posts lately-- I am trying to enjoy my Labor Day weekend and also get some writing done (I have a proposal that I need to wrap up and submit by the end of this week, thankfully I was able to do that yesterday) and plan for our schooling to begin Tuesday. This morning I got up and spent some time catching up on some of my favorite blogs because I have been really slack about that lately. I guess because we are getting ready to start school, this post and this one really spoke to me. If you are starting a new homeschool year, I heartily suggest reading Ann's words. Well done, my friend. Well done.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Audra Krell said...

I too, got some writing "assignments" done before the weekend was over and it really enabled me to enjoy my time with the fam. Good luck on Tuesday!