Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

AK


The other day an envelope arrived in the mail with the return address state being "AK."

I am admitting to all who read this that I blinked at the envelope a few times thinking, "I wonder who sent me something from Arkansas?"

But of course it was Alaska-- as pretty much any fifth grader (which I am clearly not as smart as) could tell you. It was my little certificate from Scribbit for a Starbucks new banana chocolate shake/drink thingy. For free. I am psyched. It was my reward for finishing as runner up in her Write Away contest. (The winner got a $15 giftcard.) I have dabbled with the idea of framing it, along with the nice little note she wrote me-- but then again that would mean I couldn't use it.

And I really want to try one of those banana chocolate shake/drink thingies.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Tami said...

Oh, they are yummy! I want one now - lol!

Ariel Allison Lawhon said...

The Banana/Chocolate shake thingies are delicious, but don't eat lunch first. They are FILLING!!

Scribbit said...

LOL you're not the only one. :) I get that alot--Arkansas is AR. The one that messes me up are the M's.

Laurie Ann said...

Gotta try that! And congrats to you.

*jana* said...

You can add a shot or more of espresso to the Chocolate Banana Vivanno. My favorite is the Orange Mango Banana one.