Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Wonderful Opportunity!


I have been so, so slack with moving and traveling about promoting something I am doing on Saturday-- but that actually starts tomorrow!

It's the Heart of the Matter Virtual Homeschool Conference!

However, the coordinators of this event wanted me to let you know that it is not too late to sign up! For a very reasonable fee, you can get registered to attend a wonderful homeschool conference, hear the very best speakers out there (present company excluded of course!), learn all about the ins and outs of homeschooling (for those of you just checking it out as an option), and receive encouragement (for those of you veterans out there). And the best thing is, you don't have to leave home-- you can do all this in your pajamas!

To see the lineup of speakers and the schedule, just check out the links I provided. I am telling you, I got so excited just seeing what was being offered! It sounds like something I will be tuning into throughout the weekend.

Hope some of you will be, too! Leave me a comment if you register or if you have already registered so I will know who you are!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

I had fun looking through all the bios and finding some other great home school blogs to check out. There were lots of names that I wasn't familiar with since they are famous people in bloggy land and not necessarily at conferences. Can't wait to check them all out...
I know your sessions will be wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I was blessed to win tickets! I'm listening right now! :) There are lots of great things in store, and for freebies! :)

Candace