Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just Something Fun


I got this in one of those forwards you get, and thought you all might like to play along!

Leave me a comment as to what you picked, and whether it accurately describes you. And because I know you are going to ask, I chose Strawberry Shortcake.

Now don't cheat on this one, go with the first dessert you choose.

If all the eight desserts listed below were sitting in front of you, which would you choose? (Sorry, you can only pick one!) Pick your dessert and then look to see what psychiatrists think about you. It is pretty accurate!

(You can't change your choice once you scroll down!)

Here are your choices:
1. Angel Food Cake
2. Brownies
3. Lemon Meringue Pie
4. Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Icing
5. Strawberry Short Cake
6. Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing
7. Ice Cream
8. Carrot Cake

OK - Now that you've made your choice, this is what the researchers say about you...

SCROLL DOWN---No Cheating

1. ANGEL FOOD CAKE -- Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy items. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.

2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous, love new ideas, and are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your saber. You are always the odd ball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.

3. LEMON MERINGUE -- Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent caregiver and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, you set your own style because you do your own thing. You shine when it comes to helping others and have many friends.

4 . VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Fun-loving, sassy, humorous, not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lacking motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad. However, you are a friend for life.

5. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE -- Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people, can be counted on in a pinch and expect the same in return. Intuitively keen, you can be very emotional at times but a true person in every way. You like to do things for yourself and help others learn about themselves.

6. CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING – Sweet, always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

7. ICE CREAM -- You like sports, whether it is baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. You tend to be self-centered and high maintenance.

8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends. You were meant to lead and teach others. A wonderful role model.
Pin It!

11 comments:

Angela - Life w/ Two Busy Boys said...

I chose Chocolate cake w/ chocolate frosting. It seemed pretty accurate. Fun!!

Unknown said...

I couldnt pass up the Lemon Meringue - Lord have mercy. I would have to admit that it seems to fit. And you were?

"K" said...

I picked ice cream and it hit the natil on the head with me. My husband tryed it. Is there a male version?
"K"

Ariel Allison Lawhon said...

Brownies. It totally pegged me!

My husband went for the Strawberry Shortcake and that was also pretty accurate.

Anonymous said...

I chose brownies...but it was close between that and chocolate cake! :o)
Fun!
Hope you have a great week!
Amy O.

BTW, my feed for you must not have been working! My Bloglines showed no new posts, but when I clicked over just to make sure, I found LOTS of posts I haven't read yet! I had some catching up to do! I am going back to Bloglines and re-subscribe with a different feed. I don't want to get behind and miss something! LOL

Laurie Ann said...

I, too, am strawberry shortcake. It describes me to a tee! That was fun. We'll have to do this one at work tomorrow.

Bonita said...

I'm a brownie, but angel food cake was a close second for me. Basically, I think the two of them together peg me as rather odd and I'd say that fits.

Rachel Olsen said...

Absolutely no question about it - #6 the chocolate cake with chocolate icing.

Why waste calories on anything less?

Yes, it described me pretty well. That was fun. ~ R

Anonymous said...

Sam -- vanilla cake w/chocolate frosting; it was pretty accurate too. How fun!

Anonymous said...

I chose vanilla cake with chocolate icing, and it was way off base. Lol. We vanilla cake ladies are pretty down to earth and predictable, stable and love homey foods. Lol.

Micca said...

I couldn't pick just one. I chose the short-cake and the carrot cake. Funny, they were similar in discription!