Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Destination Disney!




My friend Jennifer from our trip has decided to do a Disney carnival in an effort to round up some of the information we learned while we were there. I will do my best to add to the conversation each Friday. But Jennifer doesn't want this conversation limited to those of us who went on the trip. Oh no! We want to include all of you who have been to Disney and have a few tips to share!

So, head on over to Jennifer's post all about the carnival and make a note to yourself to return each Friday for some great mom-proven tips. Nothing like the real-life perspective of another mom to help you plan a great Disney magic getaway!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I am so glad you all are doing this since we will head there someday and I want to be uber-prepared, because THAT, my friend, is my nature!