Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby Einstein Winners! Cup of Comfort Winner!


Well, it's Wednesday! Time to announce the winners of the Cup of Comfort book and Baby Einstein dvd winners!



The winners of the dvds are

Laura at Love is My Guidepost

Mrs. Hewett

Teresa Lock

The winner of the Cup of Comfort book is

Michelle at Delightful Evidence!


I will be emailing each of you to get your addresses. If you see your name, but have not heard from me, that means I could not find your email address in the comment or on your profile with Blogger. Email me with your address so we can get your prizes out to you!
Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and for playing along with these contests. If you didn't win, don't despair! You will have other chances soon-- I am planning several more giveaways in the immediate future. So, keep checking back and keep trying!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

WOO!HOO! How exciting! I got your email and will send you my information. Thank you.