Friday, February 01, 2008

A Reminder

This was my quiet time today. Thank you Lord for this reminder that You are our Rock.
Pin It!


Mary Lou said...

That was beautiful....peace just flowed over me like a river....she has a way with words and creating word pictures. Thanks for sharing calming....Blessings on your day.

Debra Zantman said...

That is wonderful. She is a woman of words.Thank You for sharing.
Have a wonderful weekend. said...

I see you can use some quite time. You have a beautiful family. Be blessed.
Your sister in "Christ"
"K" said...

Can you please tell me how to direct my friends to my blog. I am tech ill. I like point and click and the help page on the create blog did not help. I don't want to write if no one can read it. I can do that in my paper journel. Sorry about this question, but I have your site saved in my favorites so I can visit every day.
Your sister in "Christ"