NOTE: THIS OFFER WAS GOOD FOR SATURDAY, FEB. 9TH ONLY!
I took this photo this summer and have loved it ever since. I even thought about changing the campfire photo at the top of this blog to this photo-- but then I didn't. I have always wanted to do something with it. Then I read about this offer and couldn't resist! In just a few hours, I will have an 8X10 suitable for framing for F-R-E-E! Plus extras for gift giving or just to put in the kids' scrapbooks. And it took only minutes to do! Gotta love that!
I received this on an email loop I am on:
If you have a Walgreens in your area, today only, you can upload photos to their photo center and get a *free* family pack (1-8x10, 2-5x7, 4-4x6).
If you use in-store pickup, then this is completely free.If you don’t have a Walgreens near you, you can have them shipped.
But here’s how it works:
1. Go to Walgreens Photo Center by going here.
2. Log in, or if you are new, create an account.
3. Upload your photos that you want printed.
4. When you are ready to select the photo sizes from the View Cart page, you will see several boxes where you can enter the quantity. The fifth one down says Family Pack(s). Go ahead and put a 1 in that box. Make sure all the other boxes say 0.
5. Scroll down a little more on the same page and you should see a section and a box for Coupon. Enter the coupon code VALENTINE.
6. Go ahead and click CHECK OUT, and continue the checkout process. When it comes time to pay, you should see it as $4.99 minus a $4.99 credit making it free.