Pages

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas From Our Family To Yours!


Look what Santa left under our tree! (A bit early!) Welcome to the new member of our family, Winston (named for Churchill because what else says "English" like Churchill?), an English Springer Spaniel puppy. We are all quite smitten with this little guy. The kids have pronounced him to be "the best Christmas present ever." (I will write more later about how we came to be the owners of a puppy. It is a pretty neat story!)

Have a great day celebrating with those you love the most! Merry Christmas from all of us!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Liz in the Mist said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Also, is there a way to make your veggie soup if I don't have a Dutch oven?

Jen said...

Merry Christmas....

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and congrats on the new puppy. I'm sure he will bring lots of joy (and some messes) to your family!

Charlene Kidd said...

Marybeth,
I love the puppy. We have people coming tomorrow to pick up our six puppies that will be their Christmas presents. I am looking forward to seeing the joy in their eyes, especially the ones who are gifts for children!! Enjoy.
Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

PS. I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blogroll. Happy New Year!

Sarah said...

Just wanted to let you know that I used several of your breakfast recipes from JOY for our Christmas brunch and they were just great! I especially loved the Wassail! Thanks so much!

Lisa said...

Hey Marybeth!

I am SOOOO glad my kids haven't figured out how to visit your blog -- otherwise, we might be having to go out and find us a little furry friend like you did! :) Too cute!

Hope you had a great Christmas. Looking forward to our friendship in '08!

Lisa :)

LAUREN at Faith Fuel said...

A springer spaniel puppy?!!! You are in for the treat and love of your life (next to God and your family, of course!)
Take a look at my post here, on my blog, to read about our Springer Spaniel we had when I was growing up.

http://championyourdreams.blogspot.com/2007/12/i-picked-up-ornament-yesterday-at.html

Louise said...

You and your family have inpired me today. I am so glad to have come upon your website. Blessings to you all in the New Year!