Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Where Have I Been, And Where Am I Going?

Where I have been is not that interesting... I have been busy, busy, busy. With what? More about that and an announcement later! (A-ha, piqued your curiousity, did I? Good!)

But where I am going is oh so interesting.

Remember months back when I posted about winning that cruise? Well, I leave tomorrow! I still can't believe I am going. All day long, it was hard to imagine... as I told LeAnn (who is going with us), Cozumel feels a million miles away when you are sitting in a tiny pediatrician's exam room with four kids bouncing off the walls and navigating the aisles of a grocery store with those same four children. It is surreal to think that tomorrow night this time I will be in a hotel room with my friends getting ready to board a cruise ship--

Please don't hate me. I have never done anything like this-- the most tropical, exotic location I have been to before this trip was Hilton Head Island, SC. So, just know that I am not a jetsetter. Had I not won this trip, I am not sure when I would have gone on a cruise!

And so, I will be MIA for one week. Be sure to check back with me so I can tell you allll about my trip. And if you are feeling led, please pray for my poor husband who is being left behind with the six children!!
Pin It!


Debbie said...

Have a safe, fun and restful journey!

chickadee said...

wow that sounds great. i hope you have a fun trip.