Pages

Monday, November 05, 2007

On The List


To be baked this week:

Rice Krispy Treats

Banana Chocolate Chip Bread

Pumpkin Bread

Raisin Bran Muffins

The breads and muffins will go into the freezer to be eaten gradually. The Rice Krispy treats are for dessert tonight!

Meals This Week:
(in no certain order, though we are having the first meal tonight)

Barbecue Chicken sandwiches, chips, sliced apples

Pot Roast, glazed baby carrots, mashed potatoes and gravy

Cashew Chicken with broccoli and rice

Chicken in foil packets with baked potatoes and corn

Italian breaded baked chicken with stove top stuffing (my kids love this!) and green bean casserole

That'll get us to Saturday-- when I have to start all over again!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Lysa TerKeurst said...

Hey... when are you inviting me over to enjoy all these goodies and yummies??? I'll trade you so awesome new lipstick I just bought for a loaf of that banana chocolate chip bread...really... you'd love it.
Okay, if you won't trade will you post your recipe? I have some bananas that are about to sprout fruit flies if I don't use them or toss them. Love you friend!
Lysa
ps... I just saw you in your cool teenager looking jeans and you are so NOT fat! Go eat some rice krispie treats and find your happy face.

AnnieBlogs said...

Marybeth,
Thank you for your sweet comment! I love reading your blog as well- makes me feel like it is possible to be a great writer and a great mom!
Sincerely,
Annie