Pages

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Two Links


Here are two links I have been meaning to post for quite some time.

The first is a podcast interview I recorded back in May. They spent about an hour talking with me about our decision to homeschool and our experiences with homeschooling over the last ten years. Go here to listen.

The second is a link to the July issue of Money Matters. Curt and I co-wrote an article called "The Five Mistakes Couples Make With Money." Go here to read it online. And if you need financial advice or counseling, this is a great organization to get connected to! Curt was trained by them, and continues to offer financial counseling for couples who need help establishing a budget, working through financial problems, or getting out of debt. He is really good at it and has helped many couples. It is a great ministry for him. Be sure to email me privately if you live in the Charlotte area and would like to meet with him!
Pin It!

No comments: