Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm An Aunt!

Landon William was born on my two year old's birthday-- August 29th. This is my only brother's first child, so that is very special. We are glad he is here safe and sound. Mark and Tonia, congratulations!!

Pin It!


picketfencemom said...

How precious! Congratulations to you all! My goodness, but you and your brother definitely came out of the same pea pod! Y'all look A LOT alike...of course, you're much prettier!! LOL

Also, thank you so much for the 'Nice Matters' award! That was sweet of you to think of me, and I do appreciate it!! ~Smile~

Well..take care and have a blessed weekend!

PS..thank you for your sweet birthday wishes!

Lori - The Simple Life at Home said...

Congratulations!! I love the name Landon. And how special that the cousins will share a birthday. That will be really neat as they grow up!

Christine said...

Yay! Congrats! What a blessing in your family.

Sunydazy said...

Precious! Congratulations to you and your brother's family!

Leah in Iowa said...

Congratulations on becoming an Aunt! I love the name Landon ~ it makes me think of Pa Ingalls. =)

BTW, are you and your brother twins? If not, you certainly could be!