Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Craft Bargain


This is a good week to pick up supplies at Michael's if you are a homeschooler! Check it out!

Michael's Teacher Appreciation Week
Michael's Craft Stores are celebrating teachers, including homeschool teachers, this week. Teachers receive 15% off of their entire purchase (some items excluded such as Cricut products, custom framing, Martha Stewart Crafts, and custom floral arrangements) of regular price and sale merchandise. Homeschool teachers need some form of documentation showing that you are homeschooling to qualify. You may call 1-800-642-4235 with any questions.
The sale is effective for the dates of August 12-18.
Pin It!

2 comments:

TheNormalMiddle said...

OOOOOOH I'm a sucker for craft stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi MB,
Sorry it's been so long since I've commented! I was gone, then you were at the beach, then I had sick kids, then we started school, etc. etc. etc. I've barely been on my own blog lately, much less doing much visiting. But hopefully, things are settling down and I can get back into full swing. I have some catch-up reading to do to get up to speed with what you've been doing, but I will say that I LOVE the pictures you've been posting! Your kids are precious! You and Curt have a beautiful family. And happy belated anniversary!
Take care!
Hugs,
Amy