Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

An Easy Meal


Last night I fixed the easiest meal ever! And it was yummy, too!

So, I wanted to pass it along to you all in case you need a little inspiration.

Here's what I did: I thawed a package of frozen chicken tenderloins and put them in the crockpot. I liberally sprinkled them with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Then I added two cans of Campbell's chicken gravy. That's it! I cooked it all day and then served it with Stove Top stuffing with the gravy over it and green beans. It was a yummy meal and my daughter remarked that the only thing missing was the sweet potato casserole! It is important that you thaw the chicken all the way or the gravy will get watered down... ask me how I know.

Remember: I didn't promise this was a gourmet meal-- but I did promise it would be easy.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Sounds delicious and easy. Thanks for sharing. My kiddo's love stuffing so this one should go over well.