Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Where I'll Be





After a long break from speaking, I am slowly adding events again. If you have a speaking engagement you'd like to discuss with me, I would be happy to discuss it with you.


I can be reached via email at marybeth6@gmail.com.



Upcoming Events:


December 7, 2011: Book Club Meeting (leading discussion) and Cookie Exchange, Huntersville, NC



December 8, 2011: Lunch With An Author event Wilmington NC




January 12-16, 2012: Girlfriends Weekend, Jefferson TX



March 31, 2012: University of Central Florida Book Festival

Pin It!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am from Michigan and would like to attend your conference in November. Where can I get more information?

Marybeth Whalen said...

I am not scheduled to be at the MI conference until 2009, but if you would like more info on attending this year, go to www.heartsathome.org for more info.

Anonymous said...

Marybeth, are you coming to NCHE conference in May in Winston? I sure hope to hear you speak again this year...you have been a real blessing to me in the past.

Debbie

SheriYates said...

Marybeth, what was the one thing that opened the doors for God to use you in the lives of women?

Anonymous said...

MaryBeth, I see you are going to be in Green Lake Wisconsin. I assume you will be at the conference grounds. You will love it! Its beautiful there! My mother in law is a volunteer on the conference grounds during the summer and I live near by. Any chance I can get in to see you? Joy

Linda A. said...

Hi Marybeth Whalen,

I got a copy of For the Write Reason last year from the Write2Ignite Conference in Greenville, SC. I enjoyed it so much. Yes, please put my name in the drawing for a copy of the Mailbox. I would love to read it.

You and your family make a lovely picture. I love your caption about being cheaper by the half-dozen.

Linda A.

Heather H. said...

You are a wonderful, inspirational speaker, Marybeth and can't wait to tear into one of your books!
Enjoyed our table chat as well...

Heather