Pages

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Hearts at Home blog post


I have a post up today over at the Hearts at Home blog. If you would like a game plan for organizing your Christmas, stop over there for a week by week look at what you can be doing.

Leave me a comment and let me know what one thing you are doing this week to prepare.

I will go first: I started decorating yesterday. And I ordered my cards on Monday and expect them in a week. And I got a good bit of shopping done on Black Friday.

So far, so good.

Stop by tomorrow for a post about having a simple Christmas.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Our house is decorated, so this week I am focusing on doing a little bit of shopping and baking. Yum!

I may do some wrapping, as well! :)

Mandy said...

I am baking some cookies this week to give to neighbors when we give them a copy of the ESV NT.

Debra said...

I started my advent calender and a few gifts. Still need to decorate. I also started my advent blue book of reflections for the Christmas season.

Joyful said...

I headed over here at Zoe's suggestion.

I'm moving ahead fairly well with Christmas preparation. Decorated the house about 3 weeks ago. Christmas shopping is 95% done, but I need to start on wrapping. I buy gifts for a lot of people, so the wrapping takes a long time. Cards were purchased last year after Christmas to get the 50% off sale. Now to sit down and write them, as well as my Christmas letter. I've done some of the grocery shopping for Christmas already - things that don't have to wait until the last second. Can you tell I'm not a last-minute-girl?

Blessed Christmas season,
Joy

Bethany LaShell said...

Thanks for sharing your tips! I may borrow them (with proper credit & links, of course!) for my blog.

So far, the house is decorated, the cards are addressed and almost all written, and the gifts are mostly bought. I need to buy stamps, finish writing the cards, and start on wrapping. We're trying to downsize this year, too, but there is still stuff to do. We're traveling for both holidays, so I don't have food preparations to think about.

~ Bethany L.