Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Where Have I Been?


So where have I been?

Speaking-- I had my first speaking gig in a long time last weekend, so I was busy preparing for it last week, and getting rightside up after being gone. (That usually takes at least one day, this time it took about a day and a half.) The event went well. Really well. I felt like I helped people. This is a new message and one I'm quite excited about after seeing the effect. Excited enough that I'm considering taking on limited speaking starting in the fall. Contact me if you've got an event you'd like to talk about.

Writing-- It's looking like I'm going to be writing a fifth novel. This one will also be set at Sunset Beach NC and will hopefully come out next summer, which means I've got a LOT of writing to do in a very short amount of time.

Family-- Cooking, getting ready for Easter, soccer and baseball, the usual. Kids are getting ready to start spring break, which we're all ready for. We've got some travel plans, which will double as a research trip for this new novel. Funny how last year I was researching the novel that comes out in June while we were on spring break. I see a pattern here...

Reading-- With running She Reads I am reading a lot as we make decisions about future selections-- but I'm also reading to learn and reading for fun. Good thing I love to read!

For the next few days I'll be gearing up for Easter and spring break. I doubt I'll be posting much. I hope you all have a great Easter and remember the reason we celebrate!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on book #5!

Zibilee said...

I hope that you have a very Happy Easter, and that the next book is quickly underway! I have been behind with my reading due to some unforeseen circumstances, but I hope to review your last book very soon!