Pages

Monday, November 05, 2012

I Am...


... thinking about Thanksgiving. This, it turns out, is easier than writing a novel in a month. I spent Saturday making my menu list and shopping for tableware and centerpiece items. I did not, incidentally, write. This means I'm already behind in NaNoWriMo, and I'm actually ok with that.

... mulling over every story idea I've ever had and coming up with wonderful ideas for those stories. Every story idea, that is, except for the one I'm supposed to be writing during the month of November. I am excellent at psyching myself out.

... confessing that I may have watched a few Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel this past weekend. What can I say? I'm getting in the Christmas mood.

... looking forward to going to the Southern Christmas Show with my mom and oldest daughter on Friday. This is the official kick-off of the holiday season for me. (The above might make more sense now.)
Pin It!

No comments: