Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

A Cute Way To Say Thanks


I received a little baggie of candy with a note attached from my child's kindergarten teacher thanking me for helping out in her classroom and explaining what each item in the baggie meant. I wanted to share the idea in case any of you have some folks to thank and would like an expensive, heart-felt way to do it.

In the baggie was a

Snickers bar-- For having a sense of humor

Life saver candy-- For being a life saver

Nestle Crunch bar-- For coming through in a crunch

100 Grand Bar-- For being worth every penny

Hershey's Hugs and Kisses-- from the class to me

You could get creative with this idea and include other kinds of candy as a way of communicating different sentiments. Next time I'm in the checkout line at the grocery store, my wheels will be turning as I check out the candy while I wait!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Kristi Butler said...

Cute idea!! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Oh...that is so cute! My sister is a Kindergarten teacher, and I think this would be a neat little 'thank you' gift idea for her to use. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

Love the idea! Thanks for sharing!
Lisa

Brenda said...

That is a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Pam said...

What a cute idea!