Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

It's Wednesday!


Don't forget to check out She Reads! Last week I wrote a post on the many wonderful WWII novels are out there. If you love that period in history, take a look at these unique offerings-- each one with a slant or angle that provides a different view of something you only think you know. Also, it's a new month which means we are announcing our book selection. This month's is a totally different book than last. We've got a book that will make you laugh and make you think-- my favorite kind!

And today is my posting day at Southern Belle View! We are always discussing something fun on the porch, and this week our theme is Sweet Southern Summer. We're anticipating the lazy, hazy days of summer-- and we're sharing the recipes we love to serve when summer rolls around. Hope you'll come find some new favorites. Who doesn't love to find a new recipe? I can't wait to see what my sassy Belle friends have to share!
Pin It!

No comments: