Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Southern Belle View


Today is my day to post over at Southern Belle View. Instead of reinventing the wheel and creating two separate posts, I've started sending you guys over there, hoping that in checking out my posts you'll stay and meet the other SBV ladies and join in our conversation. This week we're discussing the new-- and controversial-- show GCB, which stands for Good Christian Belles (it originally stood for something else but the network had to change it). Since we were Belles first, we figured we'd talk about what it really means to be a good Christian belle and not just go by what the tv says. Come on over and see what I have to say about the show at www.southernbelleview.com
Pin It!

1 comment:

Zibilee said...

Off tho check this out now. I have been seeing the commercials for this show almost everyday, and I would love to read your thoughts on it!