Pages

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

The One Where I Send You To My Other Blogs


On My iPod: What Have I Done To Deserve This by Pet Shop Boys

Reading: The February issue of Southern Living Magazine


This week over at Southern Belle View I'm sharing my love story. Head over there to read my story-- and the love stories the other Belles are sharing!

Over at She Reads we're talking about our pick of the month-- Joy For Beginners by Erica Bauermeister. I'll include a bit about the book in case you'd like to add it to your reading list. This book is one I personally loved. Erica has earned a spot on my short list of favorite writers. I think you will love her too!


At an intimate, festive dinner party in Seattle, six women gather to celebrate their friend Kate's recovery from cancer. Wineglass in hand, Kate strikes a bargain with them. To celebrate her new lease on life, she'll do the one thing that's always terrified her: white-water rafting. But if she goes, all of them will also do something they always swore they'd never do-and Kate is going to choose their adventures.

Shimmering with warmth, wit, and insight, Joy for Beginners is a celebration of life: unexpected, lyrical, and deeply satisfying.
Pin It!

No comments: